Hobie Adventure Island 2020 kick-up
- Brand: Hobie
- Product Code: HMADVISLAND2020
Hobie Mirage Adventure Island 2020 with kick-up fins
Hobie's sailing kayaks are so versatile that you can use them anywhere, rivers, harbours estuaries and even the open sea. They are a fantastic boat for explorers No capsizing and plenty of storage space on the outriggers and trampolines. This boat takes only minutes to rig and launch. Folds down for ease of storage and transport. It is also a great stable platform for fishing especially if you want to head far out to sea and reach remote fishing spots. To see the boat in action take a look at the video below, you can also view the walkaround video for a breakdown of all of the features of the boat.
Click to read our customer review of the Hobie Tandem Island
What we at the Hobie Centre love about the Hobie Mirage Adventure Island;
- No more disappointing days where you can’t get out on the water. You can take it out in a force 0 to a force 6 and everything in between.
- The furling sail means use as much or as little as you need for the conditions
- Explore a much wider area in much less time than you could on an ordinary kayak.
- We love this boat because it is so perfect for Poole Harbour; skim over shallow waters, fold in outriggers and explore narrow rivers, head out to sea for some fun, navigate between moored yachts with ease.
- Its load-carrying capacity means that the trampolines are ideal for stowing camping/fishing gear, children and even pets!
- Can be fitted with Evolve motor kit for even greater range.
- And the best thing no capsizes, great for getting to grips with sailing without the punishment.
Hobie Mirage Adventure Island Features;
- Mirage Drive ST Turbo 180 Kick Up
- Lifting Rudder with Large Sailing Blade.
- Vantage CT Seating.
- Internal centreboard.
- Patented roller-reefing sail with full-length vertical battens.
- Two-Piece Mast
- Full-length mast/sail storage bag
- Harken blocks
- Two-Piece paddle
- Large covered bow- hatch with bungee tie-downs
- Two 8” twist and seal hatches
- Gear bucket
- Stern cargo area with bungee tie-downs
- Meets NMMA certification for flotation.
|Length:||5.05 M / 16' 7"|
|Fitted Hull Weight:||46 KG / 102 LBS|
|Fully Rigged Weight:||84 KG / 185 LBS|
|Width w/ Amas In:||1.12 M / 44"|
|Width w/ Amas Out:||2.9 M / 9' 6"|
|Capacity:||181.44 KG / 400 LBS|
|Sail Area:||6.04 M² / 65 FT²|
|Mast Height:||5.03 M / 16' 6"|
|Hull Construction:||ROTOMOLDED POLYETHYLENE|