Hobie Pro Angler 12 2020 Kick Up
- Brand: Hobie
- Product Code: HPRO12 2020
Hobie Pro Angler 12 2020 Kick Up
For 2020 the Hobie Pro Angler Series comes as standard with kick-up fins. Now if you encounter an underwater obstacle the Mirage Drive fins will automatically kick up and then re-deploy as soon as you have passed the object.
If you would like further information on the best kayak for your needs then read our article. How to choose the perfect kayak for you. We are also as always happy to talk to you on the phone on 01202 671661. Give us a call and we will discuss your requirements and match you to your perfect kayak. We also offer 0% finance, free-fitting on accessories as well as full boat handover. As sponsors of the UK Hobie Fishing Team, we have worked with experts to find the best fishing accessories and installation methods to get you on the water and catching.
The Pro Angler 12, the larger Pro Angler 14 and the Pro Angler 17T represent the most versatile fishing boats to ever come out of Hobie’s Oceanside, California factory. Hobie’s target customer with these models is anyone who wants to fish lakes, rivers or open ocean with no boundaries. The Pro Angler 12 delivers an unmatched level of innovation packed full of must-have angler features.
The MirageDrive 180 (Kick-Up) gets you going with minimal effort. Intuitive and efficient, the revolutionary bio-engineered design boasts many advantages over the paddle. Hands-free propulsion means your fishing rod is where it should be – in your hands. The 180 feature shifts propulsion from forward to reverse and back again at a whim.
Another key feature for the Pro Angler 12 is the twelve-sided H-Rail System for mounting accessories. All anglers know that customizing their watercraft is a major part of ownership fun. The rails run along each side of the boat and provide a quick and easy way to secure a variety of accessories. Two-each H-Rail Mounting Plates & Rod Racks, plus a single H-Rail Cup Holder come stock with the boat. Several optional accessories can then be added to the H-Rail such as tackle bins, fish finders, camera mount, or additional rod holders.
The last but not least key feature is the drop-down tracking skeg that can be deployed when covering long distances in challenging conditions.
Optional accessories include a beach cart and trailer, H-Crate, H-Bar, and Livewell. These three features combine with Hobie’s Vantage Seating, “Lowrance® Ready” Fishfinder Installation System, BOAadjustments on the seat and steering lines, Pivoting Tackle Management System, and vertical/horizontal storage for six rods.
What we at the Hobie Centre love about the Pro Angler 12
- The Hobie Design team have excelled themselves with this boat, working together with the Hobie Fishing team they have solved every problem that a kayak angler might have.
- The ‘Vantage’ seat is pure genius, first of all, it is the most comfortable of fishing seats and second, it can easily be raised up a few inches to give you a true vantage over the water and a much better view of the fish.
- Guardian transducer shield safeguards your sonar.
- Quite simply the best fishing kayak ever designed.
- MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick UpFins
- Dual steering controls on the right and left
- Vantage ST Seating
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Rod Storage for Six Rods
- Breathable Cool Ride Mesh Seat with High Back
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Large Center Hatch with Cutting Board
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Rear Cargo Area complete with Bungee Tie Downs
- Moulded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- H-Rail accessory mounting system
- Tracking skeg
- Guardian retractable transducer shield
|Length:||3.66m / 12'|
|Fitted Hull Weight:||48kg / 105lbs|
|Width:||0.91m / 36"|
|Capacity:||227kg / 500lbs|