Hobie Mirage ProAngler 14 Camo 2019
- Product Code: Hobie Mirage ProAngler 14 Camo 2019
Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 'Camo' 2019
Hobie’s original Pro Angler fishing kayak packs extreme fishing utility, half a dozen horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a tackle store, and an elevated Vantage ST seat that’s as much an easy chair as a captain’s perch. There’s a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight kayak fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a fuel tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive with Glide Technology provides efficient, quiet propulsion.
The Hobie Pro Angler 14 is used by The UK Hobie Fishing Team's -
Lee Garner and Terry Wright, for more details of their activities go
to our fishing blog site - a shorething
What we at the Hobie Centre love about the Pro Angler 14
- The Hobie Design team have excelled themselves with this boat, working together with the Hobie Fishing team they have solved every problem that a kayak angler might have.
- The ‘Vantage’ seat is pure genius, first of all it is the most comfortable of fishing seats and second it can easily be raised up a few inches to give you a true vantage over the water and a much better view of the fish.
- Quite simply the best fishing kayak ever designed.
- MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Fins
- Dual steering controls on the right and left
- Vantage ST Seating
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Rod Storage for Six Rods
- Breathable Cool Ride Mesh Seat with High Back
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Large Center Hatch with Cutting Board
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Rear Cargo Area complete with Bungee Tie Downs
- Moulded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- H-Rail accessory mounting system
- Tracking skeg
- Guardian retractable transducer shield
The Hobie Pro-Angler Camo comes pre-equipped with; the Hobie MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo fins, the Rubber map mesh pockets ( to avoid catching your hook,) and camo neoprene on the mirage drive footpads.