Your right to cancel
You have a cooling off period of 7 working days during which you have the right to cancel and get a full refund. If your goods have already been dispatched then you will need to return these to us. You must provide notice of cancellation in writing, which then must be posted, left at or emailed to the business address of the supplier no later than 7 working days after receipt of goods. Our address is: The Hobie Centre, Rockley Park, Poole BH15 4LZ.
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not entirely happy with your purchases you can easily return or exchange them.
At the Hobie Centre we only ever want our customers to be 100% satisfied and happy with their products. Therefore, if you have received your items and you're not 100% happy with them or they are unsuitable for any reason you can send them back to us for either an exchange or a refund. We only ask that they are in the same condition as received; in the case of clothing with tags intact and unworn.
Please include a copy of the original invoice with your return. Once we have received your return, your money will be back in your account within 3-10 working days. We will send you an email confirming when we have processed your return.
Faulty & Warranty Returns
In the unlikely event that an item you purchased is damaged or faulty please contact the Hobie Centre Team on 01202 671661 before sending back your return.
Once we have confirmation of the size or product that you would like to swap it for we will send out your replacement.
Please note that you will need to pay £6.50 + VAT postage for the replacement item to be sent out to you – we will call you once we receive the returned items to make this payment. Please ensure all your contact details are on the returns form.
We will send you email confirmation when we have processed your exchange.
Notes on Returns:
1. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery date.
2. If you are returning an item because it doesn't fit or you don't like it when it arrives then you have to pay the postage back to us.
3. If an item arrives to you and is damaged, or not as described on the website then we will pick up the tab for the postage.
4. Once we have received your return the money will be back in your account within 3-10 working days.
5. Please note that you are responsible for items sent back to us until they are received by ourselves. Please get proof of posting and we recommend returning expensive items by an insured method such as recorded delivery.