Hobie Wildlife Photograph and Blog Competition
HOBIE WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPH AND BLOG
To enter the competition take a photograph of wildlife from your Hobie Kayak/Cat and then write between 200 and 300 word blog entry on where and when you spotted the wildlife. Email the photograph and blog entry to email@example.com. We will Then share it on our Facebook pages. If you follow us on The Hobie Centre Facebook Pageor The Hobie Fishing Page will be able to see the other entries in the competition as they appear. Your entry will also appear in our Hobie Centre Blogs.
The photographs and blogs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Composition and Quality.
- Engagement- Have people commented on or shared you photograph?
The competition winner will be chosen by our marketing team at Hobie Cat Company, San Diego.
£150 Hobie Centre Voucher
Your photograph blog must be between 200 and 300 words and it must contain the following information.
- The location.
- The type of Hobie you are using.
- The type of wildlife you are photographing.
- Obviously we need to obey all of the usual Facebook rules, no swearing, no nudity etc! For further details click on the following link
- The closing date for the competition is 14th September 2017.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page and emailed by the 19th September, (the last day of the Southampton Boat show.)
- The Hobie Centre reserve the right to use the photograph for promotional purposes.
- Please note The Hobie Centre reserve decline entries if they feel that they have not followed the rules of the competition.