Hobie Kayak Fishing Video Competition
MAKE A SHORT FILM OF YOU FISHING FROM A HOBIE KAYAK
Make a 3 minute film catching a fish from a Hobie Kayak, upload it to You Tube and then send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add it to our competition playlist and share it on our Facebook page.
The videos will be judged on the following criteria.
- Creativity- Is your video creative and a bit different?.
- Engagement- Have people commented on, shared or watched the video on Facebook or You Tube?
- THE FISH!- What size and type of fish have you caught?
The competition winner will be chosen by our UK Fishing Team and the team at Hobie Kayak Europe.
Shimano Sports Camera, (waterproof video camera.)
Your video must be no more than 3 minutes and must include the following information:
- The location.
- The model of Hobie Kayak you are using.
- What fishing equipment you are using. (lure, rod & reel.)
- Obviously we need to obey all of the usual You Tube and Facebook rules, no swearing, no nudity etc! For further details please click on the following link. https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/en-GB/communityguidelines.html
- The usual You Tube T.s & C.s https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=US&template=terms
- The closing date for the competition is 14th September 2017.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page and emailed by the 19th September, (the last day of the Southampton Boat show.)
- The Hobie Centre reserve the right to use links to the video for promotional purposes.
- Please note The Hobie Centre reserve the right to not enter videos into the competition if it does not feel all of the rules have been followed.