Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 'Camo' Special Edition
Dominate the water, fresh or salt. The Pro Angler 12 deploys all the big-boat fishing features of the ‘PA’ series on a 12-ft. long platform that fits neatly in the back of most any pickup truck.
Keep a half-dozen rods rigged and ready in the four standard horizontal and two molded-in rod holders. Confidently stand and fire cast after cast. The elevated Vantage ST seat makes it easy to move around the boat. Now includes a retractable skeg for improved course-keeping, as well as innovative H-Rail for superior flexibility in accessory rigging.
What we at the Hobie Centre love about the Pro Angler 14
- The Hobie Design team have excelled themselves with this boat, working together with the Hobie Fishing team they have solved every problem that a kayak angler might have.
- The ‘Vantage’ seat is pure genius, first of all it is the most comfortable of fishing seats and second it can easily be raised up a few inches to give you a true vantage over the water and a much better view of the fish.
- Quite simply the best fishing kayak ever designed.
- MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Fins
- Dual steering controls on the right and left
- Vantage ST Seating
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Rod Storage for Six Rods
- Breathable Cool Ride Mesh Seat with High Back
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Large Center Hatch with Cutting Board
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Rear Cargo Area complete with Bungee Tie Downs
- Moulded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- H-Rail accessory mounting system
- Tracking skeg
- Lowrance Ready fishfinder installation
The Hobie Pro-Angler Camo comes pre-equipped with; the Hobie 180 drive with ST fins, the Rubber map mesh pockets ( to avoid catching your hook,) camo neoprene on the mirage drive footpads.