2017 Hobie Pro Angler 17T
- Brand: Hobie
- Product Code: HPRO17T
Hobie Pro Angler 17
Double handed fishing fun on The Hobie Pro-Angler 17. Take a friend fishing on the water. Hobie’s original Pro Angler packs extreme fishing utility, with scads of (that’s six) horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a store, and an elevated Vantage ST seat that’s as much easy chair as captain’s perch.
There’s a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a fuel tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive with Glide Technology provides efficient, quiet propulsion.
What we at the Hobie Centre love about the Hobie Mirage Pro-Angler;
- The Hobie Design team have excelled themselves with this boat, working together with the Hobie Fishing team they have solved every problem that a kayak angler might have.
- Hand free fishing, with absolutely everything that you could possibly need to hand.
- Fantastic stability, allowing you to stand up to pull fish in without worrying.
- Lowrance Ready fishfinder installation
- MirageDrive 180 with Turbo fins
- Retractable Rudder System
- Horizontal Rod Storage for Six Rods
- Vantage ST Seating
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Large Centre Hatch with Cutting Board
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee Tie-Downs
- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee Tie Downs
- Moulded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- H-Rail accessory mounting system
- Tracking skeg
|Length:||5.18 m / 17'|
|Fitted Hull Weight:||94 kg / 206.5 lbs|
|Width:||1.1 m / 43.5"|
|Fully Rigged Weight:||111 kg / 244 lbs|
|Mirage Drive Weight:||<3.6kg / 8 lbs|
|Capacity:||408 kg / 900 lbs|